Monday, June 27, 2022

I Thought You Liked Me.

That was Savvy's soft reply when Avery, her older sister, asked to please be left alone to read her dragon book in peace and quiet. 

That made me think maybe I should check in, to see if you've been feeling a little slighted as I've transitioned from the world of blogging to the world of opt-in weekly newsletters.

I've switched over so readers who are enjoying my historic novel TROPHY GIRL can sign up for updates and giveaways. I would love to stay in touch with all my bloggy friends as well, whether you've read the book or not. All you need to do is go to the website https://marlisbroadhead.com and sign up for Marlis' Musings. You can also read more about the novel and even place an order with https://www.amazon.com/Trophy-Girl-Marlis-Manley/dp/1684337739 if you haven't already.

I'll watch for you in my email to see if you've requested a sample chapter or a bookmark, and I would love to learn what you're reading now and why. And remember to make a nice day for yourself.


Cheers,  Marlis


#TrophyGirlNovel #author #Kansascityauthor #novel #fiction #author #mustread #summerreading #bestnewbooks #booksoutin2021 #authorstowatch #debutnovel #racecar #racing #dirttrackracing #readinglist #bookclub #bookaddict #goodreads #booklovers #midwesterner #nostalgia #carracing #racetrack #comingofage #WichitaRacing #81Speedway #HutchinsonFairgrounds #TaftStadium #Kansas #Oklahoma #racinglegend #racingnovels #trophygirls #romance #candidchildhood #comingofage #rsgcommunity #blackrosewriting  #thewriterswarmth #writingcommunity #womensnovels #womensbooks



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Thought You Liked Me.

That was Savvy's soft reply when Avery, her older sister, asked to please be left alone to read her dragon book in peace and quiet.  Tha...